Woodward High School Freshman Mentoring Program (FMP),
or a Friendly Meeting Place
These guidelines are valuable to share. Organizations can use this Christmas template for other holidays.
CHRISTMAS DOOR DECORATING CONTEST JUDGING GUIDELINES
JUDGING OF THE DOORS WILL BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- AN EFFORT WAS MADE TO INCLUDE ALL MEMBERS OF THE FMP GROUP IN THE CONSTRUCTION OR THEME OF THE DECORATION
- THEME IS CHRISTMAS OR WINTER RELATED IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER
- ORIGINALITY OF IDEA
- QUALITY OF WORK – NEATNESS, ETC.
- COMPLETED BY THE DESIGNATED TIME
FMP Paper Airplane Contest
- 1 airplane per mentor group-chosen January 22
- Final competition is on January 29
Airplane Contest Rules
1. Each contestant may enter only one airplane per category.
2. The name of the winning student and teacher must appear on the airplane.
3. Airplane must be made of one 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper only.
4. Glue and tape are allowed (but nothing else).
5. Throwing is the only form of propulsion allowed.
6. Entry must be an airplane (i.e., no Frisbees, parachutes, helicopters, “flat” sheet of paper, ball, etc.).
7. Distance Contest: Each contestant will be allowed one flight.
8. Top 3 distances will compete in final throw to determine winner.
9. Airplanes must satisfy the spirit of the contest and will be pre-inspected by the judges prior to the contest.
10. All decisions made by judges are final.
Thanks to Mrs. Hurst and Mrs. Love, Woodward High School, Dec. 2013