Mentoring Program (FMP),
or a Friendly Meeting Place
Although we have not published everything that we received, we think Woodward's "What If?" is also exemplary. Devise your own questions and answers.
- My locker is jammed?
- Go to the attendance office. Refer to map for location.
- I start feeling sick during the day?
- Always check out through the attendance office.
- I arrive late or need to leave early due to an illness?
- Check in or out through the attendance office. A parent must sign you out.
- I will miss a day of school because my parents are going out of town?
- Get pre-arranged absence sheet at attendance office and have teachers fill it out.
- I lost my ID card?
- Go to the counseling office. See Mrs. Hodges, the secretary. Cost, $5.
- I need to speak to a principal?
- Go to the attendance office and ask to see Mr. King.
- I get a note to go the attendance office and see Mrs. Goodman?
- Go to the attendance office. She is the secretary.
- I need to see Mrs. Reavis?
- Go to the front office. She is the secretary.
- I am absent from school?
- Have your parent or guardian call the school to excuse you.
- I am being bullied?
- See the freshman counselor in the office by the cafeteria.
- I need to buy a student activity pass?
- Go to the office on the west side of the commons area. Cost, $20.
- Pep club member. Cost, $5 to pep club sponsors.
- I can’t afford to pay for lunch?
- See Mrs. Reavis in front office for a free or reduced lunch form.
- I think one of my books has been stolen?
- Report it to teacher and remember you can put a lock on your locker. Be sure to give the combination to Mrs. Goodman in attendance office.
- If lose something?
- Go to the attendance office and see Mrs. Goodman.
- I am sick and need my assignments so I can work at home?
- Have your parent call the attendance office, and Mrs. Goodman will collect assignments for your parent to pick up shortly after school.
- I am sick?
- Tell your teacher, then go to restroom. 'Unexcused absence if you don’t tell teacher.
- I think another student is using my locker?
- Report it to Mr. King.
- I had my cell phone taken away by a teacher?
- The phone will be given to Mr. King, and he will return it and or file discipline as needed.
- I need to call home for an emergency?
a. Go to attendance office or front office and use the phone there.
Thanks to Mrs. Hurst and Mrs. Love for their creativity!