Maintained by the U.S.Department of Labor
|Richard Steanson and Gerardo
Students Striving for Success board
members and mentors, line up the mentees.
|Curtis Jones, 2015 Mentor of the Year for Students Striving |
for Success, and Kenneth, his mentee
|El Reno Superintendent |
Craig McVay & Lathon, his mentee
Mark Gibson & Seth
|Mark Gibson & Nick|
|Dana Gibson,SSS chairman|
& mentor, with Sam
|Dana Gibson & Caitlyn|
1. Before this event, I knew engineers have various job functions
2. Engineers are innovative.
3. Engineers are creative.
4. Engineers perform hands-on job functions.
5. Engineers work in many different career fields.
6. Before this event, I was interested in becoming an engineer.
7. After this event, I was interested in becoming an engineer.
8. The guest speaker was informative and engaging.
9. Engineers do work that enables them to help the community.
10. I see a connection between my interests/passions & engineering.